Welcome to Whose Line Is It Anyway? the improvisation program which does make a drama out of a crisis, and possibly could make a drama out of Eldorado, who knows, but featuring tonight:
- The almost impossibly cool Greg Proops
- Then the almost impossibly tall Ryan Stiles
- Then the almost impossibly talented Josie Lawrence
- Finally, the most impossible Mike McShane
Ladies and gentlemen, the contestants.
- Film and Theater Styles
- Performers: Josie and Ryan
- Scene: Josie visiting Ryan in hospital
- Styles: Disaster movie, Bolshoi Ballet, Weepy
- Song Styles
- Singers: Josie and Mike
- About: Paperweight
- Style: Love duet
- Whose Line?
- Performers: Ryan and Greg
- Scene: Getting volunteers in the trenches
- "I demand to have some booze!"
- "Lick my earlobes and call me mama."
- "Dip it in gin and reduce the swelling."
- "Put on the wetsuit and cover me in trifle."
- Standing Sitting Bending
- Performers: Josie, Greg, and Ryan
- Scene: A singles bar
- News Report
- Interviewer: Greg
- Expert: Ryan
- Reporter: Josie
- Various Characters: Mike
- Topic: Little Bo Peep
- Song Titles
- Performers: Greg, Ryan, and Mike
- Scene: In a launderette
- Party Quirks
- Host: Greg
- Josie - Thinks she's a cow
- Mike - River boat gambler
- Ryan - President's bodyguard
- Helping Hands
- Performers: Josie, and Ryan with Greg's hands
- Scene: Mixing a cocktail for Josie
- About: Teaching a business course, Going to Australia, and Coming 3rd in a rock & roll championship
- Greg Proops and Ryan Stiles
- Winners read the credits in the style of two hecklers