As we are here in Hollywood, we feature:
- The movie-star good looks of Brad Sherwood
- Plus, we introduce the rock-star good looks of Wayne Brady
- Then the knitting-catalog good looks of Colin Mochrie
- And finally, the porn-star acting talents of Ryan Stiles
- Let's Make a Date
- Brad - Bachelorette
- Wayne - Southern Baptist preacher
- Colin - Very nervous driving instructor
- Ryan - Desperate actor who's only come on the show to be discovered
- Singers: Brad and Wayne
- About: Barbara, an actress
- Style: Modern pop love ballad
- Quiz Show
- Host: Brad
- Title: Name That Amphibian
- Scene to Rap
- Scene: At an escalator in a mall
- Whose Line?
- Performers: Colin and Ryan
- Scene: A general briefing the president that the Earth is about to be destroyed by a comet
- "It's time to release the baboons."
- "Help me John, I'm shrinking."
- "I'm in the mood for a big one."
- "Cover me in oil and let the games begin."
- Daytime Talk Show
- Host: Brad
- Guests: Ryan and Colin
- Audience members: Wayne
- Topic: Little Boy Blue
- Greatest Hits
- Singers: Wayne and Brad
- Voiceover artists: Ryan and Colin
- Title: Songs for Hypochondriacs
- Reggae - "Does It Look Swollen to You?"
- Beer-Drinking German song - "I've Got Them and They Hang Like Grapes"
- Disco - "Marry You, I Can't, I've Got a Penile Implant"
- Wayne Brady and Ryan Stiles
- Winners read the credits as if Wayne is a jazz singer accompanied by Ryan who is a trumpeter who cannot get a note out of his trumpet
- First appearance of Wayne Brady