These running gags have appeared in either the British version or American version of Whose Line Is It Anyway?.
- Analogy of the points not mattering: "That's right, the points are just like ______."
- Ryan hates Hoedowns.
- Colin's vehicle/riding animal runs away when he gets off of it in Sound Effects.
- Colin is bald.
- Kathy hates the guessing games.
- Drew is fat, lazy, unattractive, and overpiad.
- Ryan spits in his mic a lot.
- Colin always plays the woman.
- Ryan plays Louis in The Drew Carey Show.
- Most of the audience participants don't give enough sound effects in Sound Effects (with Audience Members).
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.