Irish Drinking Song is a game in which is four performers sing a song about an audience-suggested subject in the style of an Irish drinking song. The performers each sing a line, in turn, in an eight-line stanza beginning with the first performer and running two rotations through the performers. The second performer begins the second eight-line stanza, and so-on to complete four stanzas.
At the end of each stanza, all singers sing in unison "hai-dee-dai-dee-dai" or something of that nature. Each stanza typically has a rhyme scheme of ABCB, in which the second and fourth performers' lines rhyme, while the first and third performers' do not.
- Season 3 episodes: 01, 04, 06, 12, 20, 22
- Season 4 episodes: 04, 11, 17, 18
- Season 5 episodes: 05, 08, 11, 15, 20, 29, 31
- Season 6: 2 episodes
- Season 7: 3 episodes
- Season 8: 1 episode
- Season 10: 3 episodes
- Season 11: 1 episode
- Season 12: 1 episode
- Break Up Irish Drinking Song
- Circumcision Irish Drinking Song
- Divorce Irish Drinking Song
- Drew Carey Irish Drinking Song (V2)
- Fell Out Of The Car Irish Drinking Song
- First Car Irish Drinking Song
- First Kiss Irish Drinking Song
- Got Arrested Irish Drinking Song
- Graduation Irish Drinking Song
- Marriage Irish Drinking Song
- Slept With An Ugly Woman Irish Drinking Song
- Yelled Out The Wrong Name In Bed Irish Drinking Song
- In an episode of The Drew Carey Show, Chip Esten (playing himself), Wayne Brady (playing himself), Mimi (portrayed by Kathy Kinney), and Mr. Wick (portrayed by Craig Ferguson) would sing the Irish Drinking Song at the bar Drew and his friends frequented. Laura Hall (playing herself) also appeared in the episode playing the piano.