|Whose Line Is It Anyway?|
September 17, 2013
- Host: Aisha Tyler
- Special Guest:
- Legends Football League members: Chloe Butler and Monique Gaxiola
The Points Don't Matter, Just Like...
- (No opening joke)
- Hollywood Director: Colin is a film director giving notes to Jonathan, Ryan and Wayne on how to improve a film scene. Scene: Luke Skywalker, played by Ryan, and C-3PO, played by Jonathan, are preparing to destroy an enemy force field, when Darth Vader, played by Wayne, enters on a hover bike to attack them. Done in the styles of used car salesmen, pro wrestlers, and cheesy porn.
- Duet Wayne and Jonathan sing a song to the Legends Football League players in the style of The Rolling Stones.
- What's in the Bag Captain Kirk (Ryan) and Spock (Colin) have beamed down to an alien plant where they have captured and are examining an alien life form (Wayne). Done with props from Suzanne and Rosie, members of the studio audience's purses.
- Scenes from a Hat Scenes pulled: Songs that celebrate divorce; If dogs went to therapy; Conventions you don't want to be invited to.
- Living Scenery As always, Ryan and Colin preform a scene. The football players act as the props.
- Everyone wins.
- The credits are read with Ryan as the quarterback and everybody else as the team in a huddle. Done with the football league players.
- This episode is rated "".
- Production #11.
|Whose Line Is It Anyway? (US)|
|Seasons||One • Two • Three • Four • Five • Six • Seven • Eight • Nine • Ten|
|Regular Performers||Ryan Stiles • Colin Mochrie • Wayne Brady • Drew Carey • Aisha Tyler|
|Recurring Performers||Chip Esten • Greg Proops • Brad Sherwood • Kathy Greenwood • Jeff Davis • Karen Maruyama • Denny Siegel|