Good evening everybody, and welcome to Whose Line Is It Anyway? On tonight's show:
- American idol, Wayne Brady
- American psycho, Jonathan Mangum
- Canadian bacon, Colin Mochrie
- American idiot, Ryan Stiles
and I'm Aisha Tyler. Let's have some fun.
- Hollywood Director
- Director: Colin
- Scene: Ryan is Luke Skywalker and Jonathan is his faithful android sidekick C-3PO, they are preparing to destroy an enemy force field, and Wayne, who is Darth Vader, speeds in on a hover bike to attack them
- Do it like you're used car salesmen
- Do it like pro wrestlers
- Do it like a cheesy porn
- Singers: Wayne and Jonathan
- About: Chloe and Monique
- Style: The Rolling Stones
- What's in the Bag?
- Performers: Wayne, Colin, and Ryan
- Bag donors: Suzanne and Rosie
- Scene: Ryan is Captain Kirk and Colin is Spock, they've beamed down to a planet's surface where they captured and examine a distressed alien life form, played by Wayne
- Scenes from a Hat
- Songs that celebrate divorce
- If dogs went to therapy
- Conventions you don't want to be invited to
- Living Scenery
- Actors: Ryan and Colin
- Props: Chloe and Monique
- Scene: Firefighters asleep at their station when they get a call that a fire has broken out at a department store
- All four of you lovely gentlemen
- Winners read the credits with the special guests as if Ryan is the quarterback and everybody else as the team in a huddle
- Production #11
- #WhoseLine - when Aisha sits down
- #DarkVader - during "Hollywood Director"
- #WhatsInTheBag - at the start of "What's in the Bag"
- #PrettyProps - at the start of "Living Scenery"