Good evening everybody, and welcome to Whose Line Is It Anyway? On tonight's show:
- Luxury item, Wayne Brady
- Every home should have one, Jeff Davis
- Buy one get one free, Colin Mochrie
- Everything must go, Ryan Stiles
and I'm Aisha Tyler. Let's make some stuff up.
- Scenes from a Hat
- Unlikely cartoon characters to cameo in an adult movie
- Weird things to happen at a doctor's exam
- Things that you might regret saying on a first date
- Performers: Colin, Ryan, and Laila with Wayne's voice
- Scene: Flirtatious fashion photographer Colin is taking pictures of supermodel Laila, when her jealous model boyfriend, Ryan, angrily kicks down the door and confronts them
- Pairs: Ryan and Jeff, Wayne and Colin
- Greatest Hits
- Singers: Wayne and Jeff
- TV voiceover artist: Ryan and Colin
- Album: Songs of Acne
- Mariachi - "Pop It"
- Les Miserables - "Oily Cheeks"
- Helping Hands
- Performers: Laila, and Ryan with Colin's hands
- Ryan is Laila's grizzled trainer helping her prepare for her first big fight
- All four of you lovely gentlemen
- Winners join the star guest and read the credits as if they are in a boxing training class taught by Laila
- This episode, Production #101, is rated "TV-PG-D".
- #WLIIA - during the first 15 seconds of the episode
- #Props - during the first 30 seconds of "Props"
- #WayneAndJeffDuets - for 15 seconds during "Greatest Hits"
- #TrainerRyan - during the first 15 seconds of "Helping Hands"