Good evening everybody, and welcome to Whose Line Is It Anyway? On tonight's show:
- Unforgettable, Wayne Brady
- Unstoppable, Keegan-Michael Key
- Unbelievable, Colin Mochrie
- Unforgivable, Ryan Stiles
and I'm Aisha Tyler. Let's have some fun.
- Questions with Wigs
- Scene: At a family wedding
- Sideways Scene
- Performers: Colin, Keegan, and Wayne
- Scene: Two prisoners working out in their cell while planning a breakout, and Wayne is a tough prison guard who bursts in, suspecting trouble
- Styles: Horror movie, Bollywood film
- What's in the Bag?
- Performers: Wayne, Ryan, and Colin
- Bag donors: Sally and Melanie
- Scene: Two doctors who have arrived in a remote town where farmer's wife, Wayne, is giving birth
- Scenes from a Hat
- People you don't want to sit next to on a plane
- Inappropriate things to say at a funeral
- Flavors rejected by ice cream chains
- Helping Hands
- Performers: Keegan, and Ryan with Colin's hands
- Scene: Ryan is a Mexican chef who is teaching his eldest son Keegan how to prepare food at the family restaurant
- Wayne Brady and Keegan-Michael Key
- Winners read the credits as two grandfathers bitching about their no-good families
- Laura Hall and Linda Taylor are credited as musicians, though they did not perform in this episode.
- This episode, Production #105, is rated "TV-14-D".
- This episode was originally scheduled to debut on 13 August 2013.
- #NiceWigs - during the first 15 seconds of "Questions With Wigs"
- #TacoBall - for 27 seconds during "Helping Hands"