Good evening everybody, and welcome to Whose Line Is It Anyway? On tonight's show:
- Drum & bass, Wayne Brady
- Rhythm & blues, Heather Anne Campbell
- Rock & roll, Colin Mochrie
- Drunk & disorderly, Ryan Stiles
and I'm Aisha Tyler. Let's have some fun.
- Weird Newscasters
- Anchor: Colin al "Ollie Wantacracker"
- Co-anchor: Heather as "Lucy" - Ditzy beautician taking the opportunity to promote her waxing salon
- Sports: Wayne as "Ramoo" - Appearing on Girls Gone Wild, getting increasingly outrageous
- Weather: Ryan as "Lumpy Garoo" - Moonlighting as a phone sex operator and keeps taking calls during his report
- Song Styles
- Singer: Wayne
- About: Lisa
- Style: Justin Timberlake
- News anchors: Ryan and Heather
- Field reporter: Colin
- On the green screen: Dental surgery
- What's in the Bag?
- Performers: Wayne, Colin, and Ryan
- Bag donors: Elizabeth and Susan
- Scene: Wayne is biking through a forest when he crashes painfully, and then Ryan and Colin are two paramedics who rush to his aide
- Living Scenery
- Actors: Ryan and Colin
- Props: Heather and Lisa
- Scene: A honeymooning couple making the most of their first class flight, when their plane hits a big storm and is forced to make an emergency landing in the ocean
- All four of you
- Winners join the special guest and read the credits as if Lisa is a basketball coach giving the others a pre-game pep talk
- This episode, Production #104, is rated "TV-14-D".
- This episode was originally scheduled to debut on 6 August 2013.
- #SingLikeWayne - for 10 seconds during "Song Styles"
- #DentalFears - for 20 seconds during "Newsflash"