Good evening everybody, and welcome to Whose Line Is It Anyway? On tonight's show:
- Cinematic masterpiece, Wayne Brady
- Critically acclaimed, Jeff Davis
- Not as good as the book, Colin Mochrie
- I want my money back, Ryan Stiles
and I'm Aisha Tyler. Let's have some fun.
- Hollywood Director
- Director: Colin
- Scene: Two criminals cutting through an electrified barbed-wire fence to break into a warehouse, Wayne is a security guard who arrives in a Jeep full of guard dogs to stop them
- Do it like frat boys
- Do it sexy
- Singers: Wayne and Jeff
- About: Mary Killman and Mariya Koroleva
- Style: A boy band
- Forward Rewind
- Scene: Colin and Wayne are snowboarders performing crazy stunts when Wayne wipes out disastrously, Ryan is the fearless paramedic who arrives on a snowmobile, Jeff is Wayne's distraught girlfriend who skis to his aide
- Living Scenery
- Actors: Ryan and Colin
- Props: US Olympic Synchronized Swimming Team
- Scene: Two adventurers hacking their way through a snake-infested jungle, when night falls, they make camp
- Sideways Scene
- Performers: Wayne, Colin, and Jeff
- Scene: Jeff is a seductive housewife who has invited hunky electrician Colin over to fix the light on her ceiling, and Wayne is the husband who comes home unexpectedly in the middle of a storm
- Styles: A Twilight movie, Kung fu film, Disaster film
- All four of you lovely gentlemen
- Winners join Mary Killman and Mariya Koroleva and read the credits as Olympic synchronized swimmers practicing their routine
- This episode titled "Synchronized Swimmers", Production #102, is rated "TV-PG-D".
- #WLIIA - during the first 30 seconds of the episode
- #NakedWayne - for 10 seconds during "Hollywood Director"
- #SwimGirls - for 10 seconds during "Duet"
- #ForwardRewind - during the first 10 seconds of "Forward Rewind"