Good evening everybody, and welcome to Whose Line Is It Anyway? On tonight's show:
- Smart as a whip, Wayne Brady
- Teacher's pet, Jonathan Mangum
- Not as smart as he looks, Colin Mochrie
- See me after class, Ryan Stiles
and I'm Aisha Tyler. Let's have some fun.
- Don't matter, much like
- The bookshelves in a Kardashian home (before "Helping Hands")
- Weird Newscasters
- Anchor: Colin as "Jesu Getoffamycloud"
- Co-anchor: Jonathan as "Bob" - Excited game show host announcing the grand prize, Colin
- Sports: Wayne - In the video game Grand Theft Auto
- Weather: Ryan as "Stormy" - A day in the life of a female supermodel
- Pairs: Ryan and Jonathan, Wayne and Colin
- Performers: Ryan, Wayne, and Kyle with Colin's voice
- Scene: Ryan is the handsome owner of a Beverly Hills fashion boutique and Kyle is his demanding customer and suddenly her rival housewife Wayne comes out of the changing room wearing an outfit that Kyle decides she wants
- Sideways Scene
- Performers: Colin, Jonathan, and Wayne
- Scene: Undercover cops are bugging the apartment of a gangster, played by Colin, who's fleeing a shootout and bursts in
- Styles: The Exorcist, Martial arts film, Superhero movie
- Helping Hands
- Performers: Kyle, and Ryan with Colin's hands
- Scene: Ryan is a sassy female flight attendant showing first class airline passenger Kyle all of the amenities in her cart
- Wayne Brady and Colin Mochrie
- Wayne and Colin read the credits as two bitter actors accepting an award
- Laura Hall and Linda Taylor are seen in the establishing shot and are credited as musicians, but they did not perform in this episode.
- This episode is rated "TV-PG-DL".
- Production #107
- #WLIIA - during the first 30 seconds of the episode
- #SassyRyan - during the first 10 seconds of "Helping Hands"