Good evening everybody, and welcome to Whose Line Is It Anyway? On tonight's show:
- Son of a gun, Wayne Brady
- Son of a preacher man, Keegan-Michael Key
- Son of anarchy, Colin Mochrie
- Son of Frankenstein, Ryan Stiles
and I'm Aisha Tyler. Let's make some stuff up.
- Don't matter, much like
- Looking for a vegetarian restaurant in Texas (midway though the show)
- Hollywood Director
- Director: Colin
- Scene: Ryan is on a space station examining an alien life form with his android assistant, Keegan, and Wayne is the mother alien who bursts in to attack them
- Do it as bitchy fashionistas
- Do it like you're guests on The Jerry Springer Show
- Pairs: Ryan and Keegan, Wayne and Colin
- Song Styles
- Singer: Wayne
- About: Candice
- Style: Latin Pop
- Dating Profiles
- World's worst dating profile
- Living Scenery
- Actors: Ryan and Colin
- Props: Keegan and Candice
- Scene: Two intrepid mountaineers facing various obstacles in a bid to reach the summit of Mount Everest
- All four of you foxy gentlemen
- Winners join the star guest and read the credits as high school students discussing which of their friends are vampires
- This episode is rated "TV-14-DL".
- Production #106
- #WLIIA - during the first 30 seconds of the episode
- #AlienDrama - during the last 40 seconds of "Hollywood Director"
- #GoCandice - during the first 35 seconds of "Song Styles"
- #CreepyDates - during the first 30 seconds of "Dating Profiles"
- #LivingScenery - during the first 30 seconds of "Living Scenery"