Good evening everybody, and welcome to Whose Line Is It Anyway? On tonight's show:
- Trending on Twitter, Wayne Brady
- A million hits on YouTube, Gary Anthony Williams
- Huge on Facebook, Colin Mochrie
- Available on eBay, Ryan Stiles
and I'm Aisha Tyler. Let's have some fun.
- Let's Make a Date
- Bachelorette: Gary
- Wayne - Shock jock radio DJ on air with his posse
- Colin - Love robot who is recharged by kissing people
- Ryan - Colin's bickering parents who are trying to teach him the facts of life
- Bachelorette: Gary
- Performers: Ryan, Wayne, and Lauren with Colin's voice
- Scene: Ryan and Lauren are young lovers who have survived the zombie apocalypse and are taking refuge in their local abandoned nightclub and then Wayne enters, he is Lauren's former boyfriend and he's a bartender who is slowly turning into a zombie
- What's in the Bag?
- Performers: Wayne, Ryan and Colin
- Bag donors: Katrina and Sherry
- Scene: Wayne is a crime victim who's been knocked out and he's regaining consciousness now, and Ryan and Colin are the police detectives who have come in to check him over and investigate the crime scene
- Scenes from a Hat
- Things you can say about your lunch, but not your girlfriend
- Things you don't want to hear just before moving in for a kiss
- Unlikely lines from hair commercials
- Living Scenery
- Actors: Ryan and Colin
- Props: Wayne and Lauren
- Scene: Two thrill-seekers in a luxury Aspen retreat about to try out a variety of extreme sports
- All four of you gentlemen
- Winners join the star guest and Colin and Lauren read the credits pointing out all the people who have turned into zombies while the others turn into zombies behind them
- Laura Hall and Linda Taylor are credited as musicians, though they did not perform in this episode.
- Production #111, this episode is rated "TV-14-DL."
- This is the first episode shown on The CW network, the first shown in high definition, the first hosted by Aisha Tyler, and the first to display hashtags during the episode.
- #WhoseLineIsBack - during the first minute of the episode
- #Bromance - after Colin kisses Ryan during "Let's Make a Date"
- #WhatsInTheBag - during the first 10 seconds of "What's in the Bag?"
- #ScenesFromAHat - during the first 10 seconds of "Scenes from a Hat"
- #LivingScenery - during the first 10 seconds of "Living Scenery"