|Whose Line Is It Anyway?|
December 15, 2007
- Host: Drew Carey
The Points Don't Matter, Just Like...
- (No opening joke)
- Let's Make A Date
- Wayne, Ryan, and Colin are contestants hoping to be picked by Brad.
- Wayne: Angry teen rebel from a 1950's movie.
- Colin: Store owner doing his own low-budget commercial.
- Ryan: Raised by wolves.
- Film TV and Theater Styles
- The scene: Ryan is angry at Colin because they have been forced to make an emergency landing of their light aircraft in Bigfoot territory.
- The styles:
- Soap opera
- Horror film
- Football film
- Game Show
- Greg is the host of the game show Pick the Cheese. Wayne, Colin, and Ryan are the contestants.
- Shopping From Home
- Ryan and Colin must sell three playing cards, a drawer with no bottom, and one shoe.
- Scenes from a Hat
- "When beavers get lazy."
- "A magazine that you'd never see at a newsstand."
- "Ice-fishing disasters."
- "Unlikely greeting-card messages."
- "Lying about a stain at your drycleaners."
- "Tattoos you'll regret later."
- "Breakfast with the Boneless family."
- "A bachelor's refrigerator."
- "What Bill Clinton's tombstone will say."
- "Looking at the ugliest baby you've ever seen."
- Hoedown about...
- Vending machines.
- No winner.
- No credit reading.
|Whose Line Is It Anyway? (US)|
|Seasons||One • Two • Three • Four • Five • Six • Seven • Eight • Nine • Ten|
|Regular Performers||Ryan Stiles • Colin Mochrie • Wayne Brady • Drew Carey • Aisha Tyler|
|Recurring Performers||Chip Esten • Greg Proops • Brad Sherwood • Kathy Greenwood • Jeff Davis • Karen Maruyama • Denny Siegel|