|Whose Line Is It Anyway?|
December 14, 2007
- Host: Drew Carey
The Points Don't Matter, Just Like...
- (No opening joke)
- Questions Only
- The scene: A high school reunion.
- Film TV and Theater Styles
- The scene: Ryan is a volcano expert and he's talking to the skeptical mayor (Greg) on the lip of a dormant volcano that is beginning to show signs of life.
- The styles:
- Kung-fu movie
- Horror movie
- Song Styles
- Wayne sings a song for audience member and teacher Sarah in the style of James Brown.
- Game Show
- Greg is the host of the game show Who's Your Daddy?. Wayne, Colin, and Ryan are the contestants.
- Hats/Dating Service Video
- Scene To Rap
- Wayne and Greg perform the laundromat rap, assisted by Ryan and Colin.
- No winner.
|Whose Line Is It Anyway? (US)|
|Seasons||One • Two • Three • Four • Five • Six • Seven • Eight • Nine • Ten|
|Regular Performers||Ryan Stiles • Colin Mochrie • Wayne Brady • Drew Carey • Aisha Tyler|
|Recurring Performers||Chip Esten • Greg Proops • Brad Sherwood • Kathy Greenwood • Jeff Davis • Karen Maruyama • Denny Siegel|