Good evening everybody, and welcome to Whose Line Is It Anyway? On tonight's show:
- I am an army of one, Wayne Brady
- The sky's the limit, Jeff Davis
- Looking for a few good men, Colin Mochrie
- Where girls grow strong, Ryan Stiles
and I'm your host, Drew Carey. Come on down, let's have some fun.
- (Introduction reused from Episode 7-14)
- Are useless, just like...
- Those how-to-gamble books they sell you in Vegas
- Hollywood Director
- Director: Colin
- Scene: Wayne is a gangster boss who has been shot and staggers into the emergency room, where he forces surgeon Ryan to extract the bullets, Jeff is a mob hitman who bursts in, gun in hand, determined to finish him off
- Do it like you're headlining Las Vegas performers
- Do it like a Swedish porn movie
- Whose Line?
- Performers: Colin and Ryan
- Scene: Holed up in a shack surrounded by outlaws, Lone Ranger Colin and Ryan, Tonto, try to work out a plan
- "Kiss me, baby, you look great."
- "Don't eat yellow snow."
- "Why do men have nipples?"
- Two-Line Vocabulary
- Performers: Ryan, Colin, and Wayne
- Scene: Colin is the mastermind behind Jurassic Park, and he's briefing his park workers, Ryan and Wayne, because the dinosaurs have escaped and have gone on a rampage
- "What do you want me to do?"
- "That's not my thing."
- "What's that?"
- "Are you mad?"
- Greatest Hits
- Singers: Jeff and Wayne
- Pitchmen: Colin and Ryan
- Album: Songs of Norway
- Johnny Cash - "A Boy Named Hagar"
- The Temptations - "Norway's Lovely, Rather Be in Greece"
- Ska - "Small Small Hole, Big Big Fish"
- World's Worst
- Person to be a member of the armed forces
- Performers: Wayne, Drew, Colin, and Ryan
- Jeff Davis
- The rest have to do a game of "World's Worst"
- Everybody reads the credits as if they're competing in the finals of the Spring Break "Best Buns" competition