|Whose Line Is It Anyway?|
December 13, 2007
- Host: Drew Carey
The Points Are Useless, Just Like...
- "Those how-to-gamble books they sell you in Vegas.
- Hollywood Director
- Colin is the director giving notes to Wayne, Jeff, and Ryan.
- The scene: Wayne is a gangster boss who has been shot and staggers into an emergency room, where he forces surgeon Ryan to extract the bullet. Jeff is a mob hitman who bursts in, gun in hand, determined to finish him off.
- Colin's directions:
- Do it like you're headlining Las Vegas performers.
- Do it like a Swedish porn movie.
- Whose Line?
- The scene: Holed up in a shack surrounded by outlaws, Lone Ranger Colin and Tonto (Ryan) try to work out a plan.
- The lines:
- "Kiss me, baby; you look great."
- "Don't eat yellow snow."
- "Why do men have nipples?"
- Two-Line Vocabulary
- The scene: Colin is the mastermind behind Jurassic Park, and he's briefing his park workers (Ryan and Wayne) because the dinosaurs have escaped and have gone on a rampage.
- Wayne can only say "What do you want me to do?" and "That's not my thing."
- Ryan can only say "What's that?" and "Are you mad?"
- Greatest Hits
- World's Worst...
- Person to be a member of the armed forces.
- Jeff Davis.
- Everyone reads the credits as if they're competing in the finals of the Spring Break "Best Buns" competition.
|Whose Line Is It Anyway? (US)|
|Seasons||One • Two • Three • Four • Five • Six • Seven • Eight • Nine • Ten|
|Regular Performers||Ryan Stiles • Colin Mochrie • Wayne Brady • Drew Carey • Aisha Tyler|
|Recurring Performers||Chip Esten • Greg Proops • Brad Sherwood • Kathy Greenwood • Jeff Davis • Karen Maruyama • Denny Siegel|