Good evening everybody, and welcome to Whose Line Is It Anyway? On tonight's show:
- Saturday night fever, Wayne Brady
- How deep is your love, Kathy Greenwood
- Staying alive, Colin Mochrie
- More than a woman, Ryan Stiles
and I'm your host, Drew Carey. Come on down, let's have some fun.
- (Introduction reused from Episode 3-38)
- Don't matter, like
- Whatever your parents just said
- Let's Make a Date
- Bachelorette: Kathy
- Wayne - Rocky training for a fight
- Colin - Shapeshifting Terminator who becomes an evil version of whoever he touches
- Ryan - Turning into a protective mother penguin catching food for her young
- Whose Line?
- Performers: Colin and Ryan
- Scene: Peter Pan has flown into Wendy's bedroom for the first time to ask her for her help in NeverNeverLand
- "Say hello to little Elvis."
- "Here's a trick I picked up in the Navy."
- "You don't sweat that much for a fat girl."
- "Spank me hard and call me Regis!"
- Pairs: Ryan and Kathy, Wayne and Colin
- Greatest Hits
- Singer: Wayne
- Pitchmen: Colin and Ryan
- Album: Songs of James Bond, the International Spy
- Chuck Berry - "007 Heaven"
- Aerosmith - "I Just Do It for the Women"
- Tina Turner - "No, I Expect You to Die!"
- Foreign Film Dub
- Actors: Drew and Kathy
- Translators: Ryan and Colin
- Language: Hebrew
- Film: Meshuggana!
- Wayne Brady
- The rest get to do a game of "Foreign Film Dub"
- Wayne reads the credits as the ugly hillbilly