|Whose Line Is It Anyway?|
December 4, 2007
- Host: Drew Carey
The Points Don't Matter, Just Like...
- "Whatever your parents just said."
- Let's Make A Date
- Wayne, Ryan, and Colin are contestants hoping to be picked by Kathy.
- Wayne: Rocky training for a fight.
- Colin: A shape-shifter Terminator who becomes an evil version of whoever he touches.
- Ryan: Turning into a protective mother penguin catching food for her young./
- Whose Line?
- The scene: Peter Pan, (played by Ryan) has flown into the bedroom of Wendy Darling (played by Colin) for the first time. Pan asks Wendy for help in Neverland.
- The lines:
- "Say hello to the little Elvis."
- "Here's a trick I picked up in the Navy."
- "You don't sweat that much for a fat girl."
- "Spank me hard and call me Regis!"
- Greatest Hits
- Foreign Film Dub
- Drew and Kathy dub a Hebrew action film that the audience titled Meshugenah! Ryan dubbed Drew and Colin dubbed Kathy.
- Wayne Brady.
- Wayne reads the credits as the ugly hillbilly.
|Whose Line Is It Anyway? (US)|
|Seasons||One • Two • Three • Four • Five • Six • Seven • Eight • Nine • Ten|
|Regular Performers||Ryan Stiles • Colin Mochrie • Wayne Brady • Drew Carey • Aisha Tyler|
|Recurring Performers||Chip Esten • Greg Proops • Brad Sherwood • Kathy Greenwood • Jeff Davis • Karen Maruyama • Denny Siegel|