|Whose Line Is It Anyway?|
November 10, 2006
- Host: Drew Carey
The Points Don't Matter, Just Like...
- (No opening joke)
- The crisis: No beer.
- Greg: Super-Bum
- Ryan: Rodeo Boy
- Colin: Captain Nosy
- Wayne: Captain Totally Made of Strings
- Sound Effects
- Ryan provides sound effects for Colin.
- The scene: A monk escapes from his monastery for a night on the town.
- Hey, You Down There!
- Ryan and Colin improvise a 1950s public information film, while Greg narrates.
- The subject of the film is "Preparing for a Nuclear Attack."
- Daytime Talk Show
- Greg is the host of a daytime talk show about Hey Diddle Diddle.
- Ryan and Colin appear on the show as Professor Phillips of the Phillips Observatory and Filly Felroid, who helped the cow jump over the moon.
- Wayne plays a disgruntled member of the audience who asks a question.
- Scene To Rap
- Wayne and Greg perform the high school rap, assisted by Ryan and Colin.
- Hats/Dating Service Video
- The performers use a variety of hats to make the world's worst dating service video.
- No winner.
- No credit reading.
|Whose Line Is It Anyway? (US)|
|Seasons||One • Two • Three • Four • Five • Six • Seven • Eight • Nine • Ten|
|Regular Performers||Ryan Stiles • Colin Mochrie • Wayne Brady • Drew Carey • Aisha Tyler|
|Recurring Performers||Chip Esten • Greg Proops • Brad Sherwood • Kathy Greenwood • Jeff Davis • Karen Maruyama • Denny Siegel|