|Whose Line Is It Anyway?|
November 9, 2006
- Host: Drew Carey
The Points Don't Matter, Just Like...
- (No opening joke)
- Let's Make A Date
- Brad, Ryan, and Colin are contestants hoping to be picked by Patrick.
- Brad: Catty Vegas show girl
- Colin: Hannibal Lecter
- Ryan: Boisterous drunk in a strip club
- Film TV and Theater Styles
- The scene: Two alligator hunters in the Everglades.
- The styles:
- Horror movie
- South Park
- Star Trek
- Martal arts movie
- Lone Ranger
- Weird Newscasters
- Anchor: Brad
- Co-anchor: Ryan (Bad magician.)
- Sports: Patrick (Emotional actor accepting an award.)
- Weather: Colin (Desperate to go to the bathroom.)
- The scene: Colin and Ryan are Adam and Eve, and the secret is hidden under the fig leaf.
- Patrick, Ryan, and Brad are newscasters in a studio and Colin is a field reporter.
- The backdrop: Underwater sports and activities.
- Scene To Rap
- Patrick and Brad perform the mini-market rap, assisted by Ryan and Colin.
|Whose Line Is It Anyway? (US)|
|Seasons||One • Two • Three • Four • Five • Six • Seven • Eight • Nine • Ten|
|Regular Performers||Ryan Stiles • Colin Mochrie • Wayne Brady • Drew Carey • Aisha Tyler|
|Recurring Performers||Chip Esten • Greg Proops • Brad Sherwood • Kathy Greenwood • Jeff Davis • Karen Maruyama • Denny Siegel|