|Whose Line Is It Anyway?|
November 6, 2006
- Host: Drew Carey
- (Repeat of Episode 6-02's intro.)
The Points Don't Matter, Just Like...
- "My treadmill."
- Fashion Models
- Brad comments on a cowboy fashion show, starring models Ryan, Colin, and Wayne.
- Number of Words
- The scene: A scene from Charlie's Angels. Bosley (Colin) has been taken hostage by an evil villainess (Wayne). Two of Charlie's Angels (Brad and Ryan) arrive to rescue him.
- Colin has to use five words.
- Brad has to use two words.
- Wayne has to use three words.
- Ryan has to use four words.
- Doo Wop
- Wayne, Chip, and Colin sing a doo-wop song about Carol, who died tragically in a freak gardening accident.
- Scenes from a Hat
- What Olympic medalists are really thinking while they're listening to the National Anthem.
- Times when "Eeny, meeny, miny, moe" is not an appropriate selection method.
- Things the pilot wishes he hadn't said when the intercom was on.
- Things that shouldn't have ejector seats.
- Party Quirks
- Brad is hosting a party.
- Wayne: Fight sequence from "Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon."
- Colin: Lost bloodhound trying to find his owner from the scent of a pair of their underpants that he's found.
- Ryan: The finalists competing in the different rounds of the World's Sexiest Hillbilly pageant.
- Brad is a bartender. The other performers approach him and sing their problems to him.
- Wayne is celebrating his wedding.
- Colin is angry because he's an alcoholic.
- Quick Change
- The scene: Colin and Brad are dangerous poachers and they're caught by park ranger Ryan.
- Wayne Brady.
- Everyone reads the credits as magicians performing their most amazing tricks ever.
|Whose Line Is It Anyway? (US)|
|Seasons||One • Two • Three • Four • Five • Six • Seven • Eight • Nine • Ten|
|Regular Performers||Ryan Stiles • Colin Mochrie • Wayne Brady • Drew Carey • Aisha Tyler|
|Recurring Performers||Chip Esten • Greg Proops • Brad Sherwood • Kathy Greenwood • Jeff Davis • Karen Maruyama • Denny Siegel|