|Whose Line Is It Anyway?|
March 24, 2006
- Host: Drew Carey
The Points Don't Matter, Just Like...
- (No opening joke)
- Questions Only
- The scene: They're on an international flight.
- Ryan and Colin improvise a scene, but one of them has a secret that will be revealed in the middle of the scene.
- The scene: Ryan is Tarzan and Colin is Jane. The secret is hidden in a loincloth.
- Wayne and Brad sing a duet for audience member and auditor Sarah in the style of a pop ballad.
- Backwards Scene
- Ryan, Brad, and Wayne act out a scene starting from the end.
- The scene: Ryan is visiting the doctor. Brad is the doctor and Colin is the nurse. The scene begins with Ryan saying, "Goodbye."
- Party Quirks
- Brad is hosting a party.
- Wayne: Android servant malfunctioning.
- Colin: Criminal on the run using all modes of transportation.
- Ryan: Mouse narrowly avoiding being killed.
- Daytime Talk Show
- Brad is the host of a daytime talk show about Cinderella.
- Wayne and Colin appear on the show as "Lestrange," whose real life served as the basis for the fairy tale, and Salmonella, one of Cinderella's beauty-impaired sisters, respectively.
- Ryan plays a disgruntled member of the audience who asks a question.
- Hoedown about...
- No winner.
- No credit reading.
|Whose Line Is It Anyway? (US)|
|Seasons||One • Two • Three • Four • Five • Six • Seven • Eight • Nine • Ten|
|Regular Performers||Ryan Stiles • Colin Mochrie • Wayne Brady • Drew Carey • Aisha Tyler|
|Recurring Performers||Chip Esten • Greg Proops • Brad Sherwood • Kathy Greenwood • Jeff Davis • Karen Maruyama • Denny Siegel|