|Whose Line Is It Anyway?|
March 22, 2006
- Host: Drew Carey
The Points Don't Matter, Just Like...
- (No opening joke)
- The crisis: No clean underwear.
- Colin: Underwear Man.
- Ryan: Totally Worships Me Boy.
- Wayne: The Chippendale Kid.
- Stephen: Angry New York Cop Man.
- Scene To Music
- Ryan and Wayne act out a scene and change their performances based on what music is playing.
- The scene: In a very busy restaurant, a customer complains to the chef about his meal.
- Song Styles
- Wayne signs a song about audience member and violinist Toby in the style of Michael Jackson.
- Ryan and Stephen are newscasters in a studio and Colin is a field reporter.
- The backdrop: Alien spaceships firing on people and buildings on the ground.
- Stand Sit Bend
- The scene: Colin and Wayne are an angry couple returning their car to Ryan's used-car lot.
- Foreign Film Dub
- Stephen and Wayne dub a German movie that the audience titled Don't Touch My Sauerkraut. Ryan dubbed Stephen and Colin dubbed Wayne.
- Helping Hands
- Drew and Ryan act out a scene. Colin provides Ryan's hands.
- The scene: Ryan is a nervous teenage girl getting ready for the prom, and Drew is her girlfriend, helping her prepare.
- Colin Mochrie and Ryan Stiles.
- No credit reading.
|Whose Line Is It Anyway? (US)|
|Seasons||One • Two • Three • Four • Five • Six • Seven • Eight • Nine • Ten|
|Regular Performers||Ryan Stiles • Colin Mochrie • Wayne Brady • Drew Carey • Aisha Tyler|
|Recurring Performers||Chip Esten • Greg Proops • Brad Sherwood • Kathy Greenwood • Jeff Davis • Karen Maruyama • Denny Siegel|