|Whose Line Is It Anyway?|
March 21, 2006
- Host: Drew Carey
The Points Don't Matter, Just Like...
- (No opening joke)
- Daytime Talk Show
- Brad is the host of a daytime talk show about Noah's Ark.
- Wayne and Ryan appear on the show as Noah's neighbor and a meteorologist respectively.
- Colin plays a disgruntled member of the audience who asks a question.
- Sound Effects
- Ryan provides sound effects for Colin.
- The scene: Colin is Indiana Jones trying to find an ancient treasure in a booby-trapped cave.
- Scene To Rap
- Wayne and Brad perform the train wreck rap, assisted by Ryan and Colin.
- Ice Skaters
- Ryan and Colin are ice skaters performing their final routine. The subject of their routine is getting up in the morning.
- Improbable Mission
- Brad gives Colin and Ryan their mission: The American embassy in the Central American country of Pacalacalacawa has a very overgrown yard. Colin and Ryan must get in and clear out the lawn, avoiding the land mines planted there while preventing an international incident which would bring the entire world to its knees.
- Dead Bodies
- Ryan and audience member Julie (and later Wayne) act like dead bodies, while Colin manipulates them to perform a scene.
- The scene: It's a deleted scene from Titanic. Jack (Ryan) is drawing Rose (Julie) in the nude when her fiancee Wayne bursts in and announces they've just struck an iceberg.
- Questions Only
- The scene: Tension breaks out in the gangster world of 1930s Chicago.
- Brad Sherwood.
- No credit reading.
|Whose Line Is It Anyway? (US)|
|Seasons||One • Two • Three • Four • Five • Six • Seven • Eight • Nine • Ten|
|Regular Performers||Ryan Stiles • Colin Mochrie • Wayne Brady • Drew Carey • Aisha Tyler|
|Recurring Performers||Chip Esten • Greg Proops • Brad Sherwood • Kathy Greenwood • Jeff Davis • Karen Maruyama • Denny Siegel|