|Whose Line Is It Anyway?|
December 12, 2005
- Host: Drew Carey
The Points Don't Matter, Just Like...
- (No opening joke)
- Questions With Wigs
- Each performer must develop a character associated with the wig they're wearing.
- The scene: An extended family gets together for Christmas dinner.
- Brad and Wayne sing a duet for special guest Santa Claus and one of his reindeer in the style of swing music.
- Sound Effects (with Audience Members)
- Nancy and Shawna provide sound effects for Colin and Ryan respectively.
- The scene: Two doctors at a party on a snowy Christmas Eve suddenly get called to a frantic maternity ward on the other side of town.
- Scenes from a Hat
- People you don't want to get aught with under the mistletoe.
- Celebrities who shouldn't release rap records.
- Thoughts that keep Drew up at night.
- What Santa really does when he arrives down your chimney.
- Odd things to have written in icing on a cake.
- Helping Hands
- Drew and Ryan act out a scene, with Colin providing Ryan's hands.
- The scene: Dynamic corporate boss Ryan has invited his newest recruit to the company, Drew, over for Christmas dinner.
- Wayne Brady.
- Santa and his reindeer return to the stage while everyone reads the credits as if they're Santa's fighting elves.
- This was a special Christmas episode. Santa Claus and one of his reindeer appeared as special guests.
|Whose Line Is It Anyway? (US)|
|Seasons||One • Two • Three • Four • Five • Six • Seven • Eight • Nine • Ten|
|Regular Performers||Ryan Stiles • Colin Mochrie • Wayne Brady • Drew Carey • Aisha Tyler|
|Recurring Performers||Chip Esten • Greg Proops • Brad Sherwood • Kathy Greenwood • Jeff Davis • Karen Maruyama • Denny Siegel|