|Whose Line Is It Anyway?|
November 21, 2005
- Host: Drew Carey
The Points Don't Matter, Just Like...
- "A vibrator with dead batteries."
- Let's Make A Date
- Wayne, Colin, and Ryan are contestants hoping to be picked by Kathy.
- Wayne: E.T.'s manic frat boy brother who has come to Earth to party.
- Colin: The world's most nervous first-time flier using an airplane restroom when a violent storm hits.
- Ryan: Talking fierce bald eagle hatching her egg Colin and preparing him for life outside the nest.
- Sound Effects (with Audience Members)
- Marcy and Jess provide sound effects for Colin and Ryan respectively.
- The scene: Two high-tech American thieves break into Buckingham Palace to steal the Queen of England's jewels and must escape when they are detected.
- Two-Line Vocabulary
- The scene: Commander Colin leads gung-ho space marines Ryan and Wayne on a mission down to the planet to seek and destroy the dreaded aliens.
- Wayne can only say "What's this for?" and "Do you expect me to believe that?"
- Ryan can only say "Why is this happening?" and "Can I get one of those?"
- Party Quirks
- Kathy is hosting a party.
- Wayne: On a TV game show where the more audience members he gest to swap clothes with each other, the more money he wins.
- Colin: Excited teen at an amusement park who thinks everyone on the show is a thrill ride.
- Ryan: Dog obedience trainer who thinks everyone on the show is a misbehaving pooch.
- Themed Restaurant
- Drew and Kathy are diners at a circus-themed restaurant, where Colin and Ryan are the waiters.
- Wayne Brady.
- Everyone reads the credits as four commuters squashed together and packed really tight on a packed subway train.
|Whose Line Is It Anyway? (US)|
|Seasons||One • Two • Three • Four • Five • Six • Seven • Eight • Nine • Ten|
|Regular Performers||Ryan Stiles • Colin Mochrie • Wayne Brady • Drew Carey • Aisha Tyler|
|Recurring Performers||Chip Esten • Greg Proops • Brad Sherwood • Kathy Greenwood • Jeff Davis • Karen Maruyama • Denny Siegel|