Good evening everybody, and welcome to Whose Line Is It Anyway? On tonight's show:
- The ace of the accordion, Wayne Brady
- The wonder of the waistline Wurlitzer, Kathy Greenwood
- The prince of the pleated piano, Colin Mochrie
- The superstar of the squeezebox, Ryan Stiles
Hey, I'm your host, Drew Carey. Come on down, let's have some fun.
- Don't matter, like
- A vibrator with dead batteries
- Let's Make a Date
- Bachelorette: Kathy
- Wayne - E.T.'s manic frat boy brother who has come to Earth to party
- Colin - The world's most nervous first-time flier using an airplane restroom when a violent storm hits
- Ryan - Talking fierce bald eagle hatching her egg Colin and preparing him for life outside the nest
- Sound Effects (with Audience Members)
- Performers: Colin and Ryan
- Audience members: Marcie and Jess
- Scene: Two high-tech American thieves break into Buckingham Palace to steal the Queen of England's jewels and they must escape when they are detected
- Two-Line Vocabulary
- Performers: Ryan, Colin, and Wayne
- Scene: Commander Colin leads gung-ho space marines Ryan and Wayne on a mission down to the planet to seek and destroy the dreaded aliens
- "What's this for?"
- "Do you expect me to believe that?"
- "Why is this happening?"
- "Can I get one of those?"
- Party Quirks
- Host: Kathy
- Wayne - On a TV game show where the more audience members he gets to swap clothes with each other, the more money he wins
- Colin - Excited teen at an amusement park who thinks everyone on the show is a thrill ride
- Ryan - Dog obedience trainer who thinks everyone on the show is a misbehaving pooch
- Themed Restaurant
- Diners: Drew and Kathy
- Waiters: Ryan and Colin
- Theme: Circus
- Wayne Brady
- The rest get to do a game of "Themed Restaurant"
- Everybody reads the credits as four commuters squashed together, packed really tight on a packed subway train