|Whose Line Is It Anyway?|
October 3, 2005
- Host: Drew Carey
The Points Don't Matter, Just Like...
- (No opening joke)
- Fashion Models
- Denny comments on a security guard fashion show, starring models Ryan, Colin, and Wayne.
- Let's Make A Date
- Wayne, Colin, and Ryan are contestants hoping to be picked by Denny.
- Wayne: Spanish game show host.
- Colin: Inept lap dancer.
- Ryan: In traction after an accident caused by Denny.
- Colin and Ryan act out a film noir scene at a bus stop and narrate for each other.
- Film Dub
- Ryan, Colin, and Kathy dub a scene about an announcement at the airline office.
- Film TV and Theater Styles
- The scene: Wayne is an upstart young pool hustler challenging Ryan, the veteran pool guy.
- The styles:
- Gangster movie.
- Science fiction.
- Martial arts.
- South Park.
- Hey You Down There
- Ryan and Colin improvise a 1950s public information film, while Kathy narrates.
- The subject of the film is "How to Cope With Problems On a Long Road Trip."
- Hoedown about...
- Blind dates.
- No winner.
- No credit reading.
|Whose Line Is It Anyway? (US)|
|Seasons||One • Two • Three • Four • Five • Six • Seven • Eight • Nine • Ten|
|Regular Performers||Ryan Stiles • Colin Mochrie • Wayne Brady • Drew Carey • Aisha Tyler|
|Recurring Performers||Chip Esten • Greg Proops • Brad Sherwood • Kathy Greenwood • Jeff Davis • Karen Maruyama • Denny Siegel|