|Whose Line Is It Anyway?|
May 23, 2005
- Host: Drew Carey
The Points Don't Matter, Just Like...
- "Canadian history books."
- Questions Only
- The scene: A very passionate honeymooning couple (Wayne and Kathy) stumble across Frankenstein's castle one stormy night.
- Sound Effects (with Audience Members)
- Karen and Julie provide sound effects for Colin and Ryan respectively.
- The scene: A bad-tempered Santa (Ryan) and a panicky elf (Colin) are late loading up the sleigh to start their round of deliveries.
- Weird Newscasters
- Anchor: Colin.
- Co-anchor: Kathy (Hideous old crone coming on to all the men.)
- Sports: Wayne (His body is being controlled by a prankster in the audience.)
- Weather: Ryan (High-tech thief on a mission to steal the amazingly lifelike Kathy Greenwood statue.)
- Scenes from a Hat
- If statues could speak.
- Things you don't want to see old people doing.
- Outtakes from the Whose Line? soap opera.
- Helping Hands
- Kathy and Ryan perform a scene, with Colin providing Ryan's hands.
- The scene: With Martha Stewart away, her bad-tempered stand-in (Ryan) holds a master class for Kathy, giving her tips on preparing for the holiday season.
- No winner.
- Everyone reads the credits as if their bodies are being controlled by a prankster in the audience.
|Whose Line Is It Anyway? (US)|
|Seasons||One • Two • Three • Four • Five • Six • Seven • Eight • Nine • Ten|
|Regular Performers||Ryan Stiles • Colin Mochrie • Wayne Brady • Drew Carey • Aisha Tyler|
|Recurring Performers||Chip Esten • Greg Proops • Brad Sherwood • Kathy Greenwood • Jeff Davis • Karen Maruyama • Denny Siegel|