Good evening everybody, and welcome to Whose Line Is It Anyway? On tonight's show:
- Girls, girls, girls, Brad Sherwood
- Private show available, Wayne Brady
- Totally nude, Colin Mochrie
- Hundreds of beautiful girls and one ugly Ryan Stiles
and I'm your host, Drew Carey. Come on down, let's have some fun.
- (Introduction reused from Episode 4-27)
- Don't matter, like
- A pep talk to the Cleveland Browns
- (Gag reused from Episode 4-17)
- Hollywood Director
- Director: Colin
- Scene: Ryan and Wayne are Southern convicts escaping from a chain gang through a swamp when one of them gets stuck in quicksand, Brad is the tough prison guard closing in on them with the help of his tracker dogs
- Do it like Fosse dancers
- Do the entire scene backwards
- Motown Group
- Singers: Brad, Wayne, and Ryan
- Song: "Do the Policeman"
- Sound Effects (with Audience Members)
- Performers: Ryan and Colin
- Audience members: Priscilla and Linda
- Scene: James Bond, who is Ryan, and the beautiful girl, Colin, are tied up in the villain's mountain headquarters and are moments from a horrible death; they must try to make their escape from the villain and his army of henchmen
- Greatest Hits
- Singers: Brad and Wayne
- Commercial salesmen: Ryan and Colin
- Album: Songs of the President
- The Doors - "Where'd You Get the Cuban?"
- Disco - "Raucous in the Caucus"
- Pairs: Wayne and Brad, Ryan and Drew
- Colin Mochrie
- The rest get to do a game of "Props"
- Wayne and Brad read the credits as two guys in a bar bitching about the people who've made their lives a misery