|Whose Line Is It Anyway?|
May 2, 2005
- Host: Drew Carey
The Points Don't Matter, Just Like...
- "The Alaskan wilderness to an oil company."
- "Cindy Margolis in street clothes."
- Let's Make A Date
- Wayne, Ryan, and Colin are contestants hoping to be picked by Kathy.
- Wayne: Panicky frat boy waking up on his wedding day blindfolded, naked, and handcuffed to Colin.
- Colin: Incompetent 1940s gangster who bungles a bank robbery and has to make a desperate escape.
- Ryan: Smart-mouthed brat who's been told never to lick the metal plate in Colin's head in winter.
- Motown Group
- Wayne, Chip, and Ryan sing "Do the Fireman."
- Colin and Ryan act out a film noir scene in a lingerie shop and narrate for each other.
- Scenes from a Hat
- Other people Dorothy might have met and what they would have asked the Wizard for.
- Something you always wanted to tell your parents, but couldn't -- until now.
- Titles of self-help books written by dogs.
- World's worst person to share an elevator with.
- What phone sex operators are really doing on the other end of the line.
- How men can make the most of their time while they're stuck cuddling with the little woman.
- The last thing Drew Carey thinks before he drifts off to sleep.
- Hoedown about...
- Kathy Greenwood.
- Everyone reads the credits as gushing actors taking curtain calls and thanking the audience.
|Whose Line Is It Anyway? (US)|
|Seasons||One • Two • Three • Four • Five • Six • Seven • Eight • Nine • Ten|
|Regular Performers||Ryan Stiles • Colin Mochrie • Wayne Brady • Drew Carey • Aisha Tyler|
|Recurring Performers||Chip Esten • Greg Proops • Brad Sherwood • Kathy Greenwood • Jeff Davis • Karen Maruyama • Denny Siegel|