|Whose Line Is It Anyway?|
April 25, 2005
- Host: Drew Carey
- (Same intro as Episode 4-25.)
The Points Don't Matter, Just Like...
- "How fat I am when I'm at a strip club."
- Let's Make A Date
- Wayne, Ryan, and Colin are contestants hoping to be picked by Chip.
- Wayne: All the characters from Austin Powers.
- Colin: Dunk tank loudmouth unknowingly suspended about a pool of piranha fish.
- Ryan: Series of kids coming to see department store Santa Colin with their Christmas wish lists.
- Wayne and Greg sing a duet for audience member and receptionist Nicole in the style of a swing group.
- Chip is a bartender. The other performers approach him and sing their problems to him.
- Colin is angry about his haircut.
- Ryan is in love with his shoes.
- Party Quirks
- Chip is hosting a party.
- Wayne: Entire night's entertainment at a Hawaiian hotel luau.
- Colin: Salty old sea dog who can see amazing sights through people's bellybuttons.
- Ryan: Series of temperamental actresses screen testing for a nude love scene with the host.
- Irish Drinking Song about...
- Breaking up.
- World's Worst...
- Person to be leader of the world in a crisis.
- Chip Esten.
- Everyone reads the credits as children telling department store Santa Colin their Christmas wish lists.
|Whose Line Is It Anyway? (US)|
|Seasons||One • Two • Three • Four • Five • Six • Seven • Eight • Nine • Ten|
|Regular Performers||Ryan Stiles • Colin Mochrie • Wayne Brady • Drew Carey • Aisha Tyler|
|Recurring Performers||Chip Esten • Greg Proops • Brad Sherwood • Kathy Greenwood • Jeff Davis • Karen Maruyama • Denny Siegel|