|Whose Line Is It Anyway?|
April 11, 2005
- Host: Drew Carey
The Points Don't Matter, Just Like...
- "A Judy Garland festival at Camp Pendleton."
- Hollywood Director
- Colin is the director giving notes to Chip, Wayne, and Ryan.
- The scene: College jock Chip and his nagging girlfriend Ryan are lost and scared in the woods and take refuge inside a creepy log cabin. Suddenly, the razor-gloved, disfigured maniac Freddy Krueger (Wayne) bursts through the window.
- Colin's directions:
- Do it like you're competing to see who can do the best Elvis impression.
- Do it like it's clips from America's Funniest Home Videos.
- Do it as strippers.
- Chip and Ryan are newscasters in a studio and Colin is a field reporter.
- The backdrop: Fat women dancing.
- Party Quirks
- Chip is hosting a party.
- Wayne: Desperate to show off his wrestling skills by challenging all comers to wrestle on stage with him.
- Colin: James Bond on an important mission who has a terrible case of food poisoning.
- Ryan: Series of purebreds competing at a dog show but easily distracted by the crowd.
- Chip is a bartender. The other performers approach him and sing their problems to him.
- Wayne is celebrating puberty.
- Ryan thinks he is a princess.
- Colin is angry about his divorce.
- Hoedown about...
- An affair.
- Ryan Stiles.
- Chip and Wayne read the credits as two wndow-dressers dressing dummies Colin and Ryan as they gossip about their workmates.
|Whose Line Is It Anyway? (US)|
|Seasons||One • Two • Three • Four • Five • Six • Seven • Eight • Nine • Ten|
|Regular Performers||Ryan Stiles • Colin Mochrie • Wayne Brady • Drew Carey • Aisha Tyler|
|Recurring Performers||Chip Esten • Greg Proops • Brad Sherwood • Kathy Greenwood • Jeff Davis • Karen Maruyama • Denny Siegel|