|Whose Line Is It Anyway?|
April 4, 2005
- Host: Drew Carey
- (Repeat of Episode 5-05's intro.)
The Points Are As Useless As...
- "The guy giving away the points on Whose Line Is It Anyway?, the show where everything's made up and the points don't matter."
- Same line as Episode 5-05.
- Hollywood Director
- Colin is the director giving notes to Greg, Wayne, and Ryan.
- The scene: A scene from The Exorcist. Wayne is the possessed daughter, Ryan is the distraught mother trying to tie her daughter down to the bed, and Greg is the priest.
- Colin's directions:
- Do it like you're going forward and then rewinding.
- Do it like West Side Story.
- Remote Control
- Drew is watching TV and "changes the channel" to each performer. They must each discuss cows.
- Greg: Talk show host Ricki Lake.
- Wayne: Spanish game show.
- Colin: Wrestling smackdown.
- Ryan: The crocodile hunter.
- Song Styles
- Wayne sings a song for audience member and volleyball coach Jill in the style of Cab Calloway.
- Sound Effects (with Audience Members)
- Audience members Zara and Elizabeth provide sound effects for Colin and Ryan respectively.
- The scene: President Ryan and fighter pilot Colin are watching an Independence Day parade when an enormous alien ship appears overhead, ready to attack Earth.
- Scenes from a Hat
- If your thoughts were amplified on loudspeakers.
- Things you shouldn't be doing while talking on the phone.
- Whose Line Is It Anyway? in different countries.
- Things you can say about your goat, but not your girlfriend.
- Hoedown about...
- Speeding tickets.
- Greg Proops.
- Everyone reads the credits as stripping policemen.
|Whose Line Is It Anyway? (US)|
|Seasons||One • Two • Three • Four • Five • Six • Seven • Eight • Nine • Ten|
|Regular Performers||Ryan Stiles • Colin Mochrie • Wayne Brady • Drew Carey • Aisha Tyler|
|Recurring Performers||Chip Esten • Greg Proops • Brad Sherwood • Kathy Greenwood • Jeff Davis • Karen Maruyama • Denny Siegel|