Good evening everybody, and welcome to Whose Line Is It Anyway? On tonight's show:
- I don't get no respect, Wayne Brady
- Can we talk? Kathy Greenwood
- Then you might be a redneck, Colin Mochrie
- Shut up, you hockey puck! Ryan Stiles
Hi, I'm your host, Drew Carey. Come on down, let's have some fun.
- Don't matter, just like...
- Your contractor's first estimate
- Hollywood Director
- Director: Colin
- Scene: During a foxhunt, the lady of the manor, Kathy, accidentally shoots sexy stable boy Ryan; as she is removing the buckshot from his rear end, her dashing, jealous fiancee Lord Wayne rides in with the horses and hounds
- Do it like you're Vegas magicians
- Do it like a horror movie
- Do it like catalog models
- Do it like a dominatrix and her clients
- Actors: Ryan and Colin
- Dubber: Wayne
- Audience member: Megan
- Scene: In a 1930s speakeasy, mobster Colin starts hitting on Megan, a sexy nightclub entertainer, when her boyfriend, rival mobster Ryan, bursts in
- Scenes from a Hat
- Bad times to take off your pants
- Weird things to time
- Unfortunate moments to become nauseous
- Greatest Hits
- Singer: Wayne
- Pitchmen: Colin and Ryan
- Album: Songs of Paris
- Aerosmith - "My Tower Is an Eiffel"
- Greek - "Fifty Ways to Louvre Your Lover"
- Foreign Film Dub
- Actors: Kathy and Drew
- Translators: Colin and Ryan
- Language: Japanese
- Film: Ramen Aplenty
- Wayne Brady
- The rest get to do a game of "Foreign Film Dub"
- Kathy and Wayne read the credits as parents trying to coach their babies, Ryan and Colin, into taking their first steps