|Whose Line Is It Anyway?|
March 7, 2005
- Host: Drew Carey
The Points Don't Matter, Just Like...
- "Any job you can get with a liberal arts degree."
- Number of Words
- The scene: It's from The Mummy. Egyptian guide Jeff and feisty female archaeologist Colin open up a tomb, releasing the evil mummy Wayne. Dashing adventurer Ryan comes to rescue them.
- Jeff must use four words.
- Colin must use two words.
- Wayne must use three words.
- Ryan must use five words.
- Wayne and Jeff sing a song for yoga teacher and audience member Andrea as the Rat Pack.
- Colin and Ryan pitch their new miracle cure for snoring.
- Scenes from a Hat
- Foreign remakes of American TV shows.
- Ads where the product and the style don't match.
- Inoffensive words that immature people are prone to snicker at.
- Wayne is a bartender. The other performers approach him and sing their problems to him.
- Jeff is in love with dogs.
- Colin is angry about his pogo stick breaking.
- Ryan has a problem -- he's colorblind.
- Colin Mochrie.
- Wayne reads the credits while Ryan and Jeff hold his arms and Colin tickles his butt.
|Whose Line Is It Anyway? (US)|
|Seasons||One • Two • Three • Four • Five • Six • Seven • Eight • Nine • Ten|
|Regular Performers||Ryan Stiles • Colin Mochrie • Wayne Brady • Drew Carey • Aisha Tyler|
|Recurring Performers||Chip Esten • Greg Proops • Brad Sherwood • Kathy Greenwood • Jeff Davis • Karen Maruyama • Denny Siegel|