Good evening everybody, and welcome to Whose Line Is It Anyway? On tonight's show:
- How about a kiss? Greg Proops
- How about a hug? Wayne Brady
- How about a handshake? Colin Mochrie
- How about a breath mint? Ryan Stiles
and I'm your host, Drew Carey. Come on down, let's have some fun.
- Don't matter, just like
- Who has to use the bathroom after you do
- My Tom and Nicole poster
- Greg: Not Hot but Spicy Man
- Ryan: Ridicules People Behind Their Back Boy
- Colin: Captain Panic
- Wayne: Malfunctioning Robot Doctor
- Crisis: No more shaving cream
- Hey, You Down There!
- Narrator: Greg
- Actors: Ryan and Colin
- Scene: Training to be a fireman
- Hollywood Director
- Director: Colin
- Scene: Ryan is a vampire bat who flies into the bedroom of mouthy college girl Wayne, who is showering and getting ready for a date. After Ryan is transformed into Count Dracula, Professor Van Helsing, Greg kicks down the door to confront him
- Do it like a cheesy sitcom, Ryan is the vampire pretending he's gay
- Do it like you're incredibly near-sighted
- Do it like Riverdancers, with hiccups
- Two-Line Vocabulary
- Performers: Colin, Wayne, and Ryan
- Scene: Three soldiers are caught in a foxhole under enemy fire
- "Is that what I think it is?"
- "I don't think so."
- "Do you wanna piece of this?"
- "You remind me of my mother when you do that."
- Scene to Rap
- Scene: Jurassic Park
- Foreign Film Dub
- Actors: Wayne and Drew
- Translators: Colin and Ryan
- Language: Swahili
- Film: I Think the Mountain Moved
- Greg Proops
- The rest get to do a game of "Foreign Film Dub"
- Colin reads the credits like a psychopathic male flight attendant with an anger management thong, the others are his angry passengers