|Whose Line Is It Anyway?|
February 21, 2005
- Host: Drew Carey
The Points Don't Matter, Just Like...
- "Who has to use the bathroom after you do."
- "My Tom and Nicole poster."
- The crisis: No more shaving cream.
- Greg: Not-Hot-But-Spicy Man.
- Ryan: Ridicules-People-Behind-Their-Back Boy.
- Colin: Captain Panic.
- Wayne: Malfunctioning Robot Doctor.
- Hey, You Down There!
- Ryan and Colin improvise a 1950s public information film, while Greg narrates.
- The subject of the film is "Training to be a Fireman."
- Hollywood Director
- Colin is the director giving notes to Greg, Wayne, and Ryan.
- The scene: Ryan is a vampire bat who flies into the bedroom of mouthy college girl Wayne, who is showering and getting ready for a date. After Ryan is transformed into Count Dracula, Professor Van Helsing (Greg) kicks down the door to confront him.
- Colin's directions:
- Do it like a cheesy sitcom. Ryan is the vampire pretending he's gay.
- Do it like you're incredibly near-sighted.
- Do it like river-dancers.
- Two-Line Vocabulary
- The scene: Three soldiers are caught in a foxhole under enemy fire.
- Wayne can only say "Is that what I think it is?" and "I don't think so."
- Ryan can only say "Do you wanna piece of this?" and "You remind me of my mother when you do that."
- Scene To Rap
- Greg and Wayne perform the Jurassic Park rap, assisted by Colin and Ryan.
- Foreign Film Dub
- Drew and Wayne dubbed a Swahili movie that the audience titled I Think the Mountain Moved. Colin dubbed Wayne and Ryan dubbed Drew.
- Greg Proops.
- Colin reads the credits like a psychopathic male flight attendant with an anger management thong, while the other performers are his angry passengers.
|Whose Line Is It Anyway? (US)|
|Seasons||One • Two • Three • Four • Five • Six • Seven • Eight • Nine • Ten|
|Regular Performers||Ryan Stiles • Colin Mochrie • Wayne Brady • Drew Carey • Aisha Tyler|
|Recurring Performers||Chip Esten • Greg Proops • Brad Sherwood • Kathy Greenwood • Jeff Davis • Karen Maruyama • Denny Siegel|