|Whose Line Is It Anyway?|
February 14, 2005
- Host: Drew Carey
The Points Don't Matter, Just Like...
- "Father's Day at Madonna's house."
- Hollywood Director
- Colin is the director giving notes to Greg, Wayne, and Ryan.
- Ryan is an Old West engineer driving a train carrying gold bullion and Wayne is a bandit riding u to rob it. Greg is the whip-wielding Southern owner of the train who comes in to save the day.
- Colin's directions:
- Do it like a Hong Kong action film where you're doing your own subtitles.
- Do the scene with as much sexual innuendo as you can.
- Scenes from a Hat
- Bad times to be distracted by a beautiful woman.
- Making mundane instructions sound sexy.
- What President Bush does in the Oval Office when he's all by himself.
- Things you can say about the food you eat, but not about your girlfriend.
- African Chant
- The performers sing an African chant to audience member and dance instructor Julia.
- Sound Effects (with Audience Members)
- Lola and Mimi provide sound effects for Colin and Ryan respectively.
- The scene: James Bond (Ryan) and his beautiful accomplice Tiffany (Colin) are settling down for a romantic encounter in an alpine chalet when they're surprised by enemy agents.
- Fashion Models
- Greg comments on a fashion show featuring sewer worker outfits, starring models Ryan, Colin, and Wayne.
- No winner.
- Everyone reads the credits as The Village People reading progressively faster.
|Whose Line Is It Anyway? (US)|
|Seasons||One • Two • Three • Four • Five • Six • Seven • Eight • Nine • Ten|
|Regular Performers||Ryan Stiles • Colin Mochrie • Wayne Brady • Drew Carey • Aisha Tyler|
|Recurring Performers||Chip Esten • Greg Proops • Brad Sherwood • Kathy Greenwood • Jeff Davis • Karen Maruyama • Denny Siegel|