|Whose Line Is It Anyway?|
February 14, 2005
- Host: Drew Carey
The Points Don't Matter, Just Like...
- "Your chiropractor's medical degree."
- Let's Make A Date
- Wayne, Colin, and Ryan are contestants hoping to be picked by Chip.
- Wayne: Cheesy Mexican troubadour who sings unbelievably insulting songs about the people he serenades.
- Colin: Panicking Dutch peasant who thinks the openings in people's faces are leaky holes in a dyke.
- Ryan: Recently out-of-the-closet Robin Hood selecting his band of merry men and taking them to rob the rich.
- Whose Line?
- The scene: With an angry French mob beneath the window, King Louis XVI (Ryan) and his panicking Austrian wife Marie Antoinette (Colin) must escape or face the guillotine.
- The lines:
- "You are the weakest link. Goodbye."
- "Get your eyeballs out of my cleavage."
- "Everybody Wang Chung tonight."
- Scenes from a Hat
- If a Fear Factor episode were done for celebrities.
- The world's dumbest criminals being caught in the act.
- Slogans on t-shirts worn by George W. Bush.
- What you think your fellow cast members should title their autobiographies.
- Song Titles
- The scene: In the waiting room of a psychiatrist's office.
- Wayne, Chip, and Colin sing a doo-wop song about Janet, who died tragically in a freak Tae Bo accident.
- Chip Esten.
- Everyone reads the credits as a bobsled team arguing while they're bobsledding.
|Whose Line Is It Anyway? (US)|
|Seasons||One • Two • Three • Four • Five • Six • Seven • Eight • Nine • Ten|
|Regular Performers||Ryan Stiles • Colin Mochrie • Wayne Brady • Drew Carey • Aisha Tyler|
|Recurring Performers||Chip Esten • Greg Proops • Brad Sherwood • Kathy Greenwood • Jeff Davis • Karen Maruyama • Denny Siegel|