Good evening everybody, and welcome to Whose Line Is It Anyway? On tonight's show:
- What seems to be the trouble? Wayne Brady
- I got a spare, Chip Esten
- Let's have a look under the hood, Colin Mochrie
- Always willing to give a pretty lady a jump, Ryan Stiles
and I'm your host, Drew Carey. Come on down, let's have some fun.
- don't matter, just like
- your chiropractor's medical degree
- Let's Make a Date
- Bachelorette: Chip
- Wayne - Cheesy Mexican troubadour who sings unbelievably insulting songs about the people he serenades
- Colin - Panicking Dutch peasant who thinks the openings in people's faces are leaky holes in a dyke
- Ryan - Recently out-of-the-closet Robin Hood selecting his band of Merry Men and taking them to rob the rich
- Whose Line?
- Performers: Colin and Ryan
- Scene: With an angry French mob beneath the window, King Louis XVI, Ryan, and his panicking Austrian wife Marie Antoinette must escape or face the guillotine
- "You are the weakest link. Goodbye."
- "Get your eyeballs out of my cleavage."
- "Everybody Wang Chung tonight."
- Scenes from a Hat
- If a Fear Factor episode were done for celebrities
- The world's dumbest criminals being caught in the act
- Slogans on t-shirts worn by George W. Bush
- What you think your fellow cast members should title their autobiographies
- Song Titles
- Scene: In the waiting room of a psychiatrist's office
- Singers: Wayne, Chip, and Colin
- About: Janet, who died tragically in a freak Tae Bo accident
- Pairs: Wayne and Colin, Drew and Ryan
- Chip Esten
- The rest get to do a game of "Props"
- Everybody reads the credits as a bobsled team arguing while they're bobsledding