Good evening everybody, and welcome to Whose Line Is It Anyway? On tonight's show:
- Gone to seed, Wayne Brady
- Really let himself go, Chip Esten
- Over the hill, Colin Mochrie
- Boy, you look like an old Ryan Stiles
and I'm your host, Drew Carey. Come on down, let's have some fun.
- don't matter, just like
- most of the movies that began as Saturday Night Live sketches
- Let's Make a Date
- Bachelorette: Chip
- Wayne - Mean female wrestler who receives a valentine and is desperate to find her secret admirer
- Colin - Mad headless horseman looking for a hideous head to replace his own
- Ryan - Mischievous gargoyle at the top of Notre Dame Cathedral who keeps coming alive to cause trouble
- Film TV and Theater Styles
- Performers: Ryan, Colin, and Wayne
- Scene: Colin is a distraught bride and Wayne is her angry mother, they've come to fashion designer Ryan on the morning of the wedding because the dress doesn't fit
- Styles: MacGyver, Soap opera, Psychic network, WWF, Crocodile Hunter, Antiques Roadshow
- Singers: Wayne, Chip, and Colin
- About: Erica, who died tragically in a freak gene-splicing accident
- Greatest Hits
- Singers: Wayne and Chip
- Commercial TV pitchguys: Ryan and Colin
- Album: Songs of the Lunch Lady
- Hillbilly - "Aprons, Hairnets, and Knee Highs"
- Punk - "Don't Want Your Milk"
- Pairs: Chip and Wayne, Ryan and Drew
- Colin Mochrie
- The rest get to do a game of "Props"
- Colin and Ryan read the credits as the Headless Horseman and his brand new head