Good evening everybody, and welcome to Whose Line Is It Anyway? On tonight's show:
- He's got a Big Mac, Brad Sherwood
- He's got a Jumbo Jack, Wayne Brady
- He's got a Whopper, Colin Mochrie
- He's got a Whopper Jr., Ryan Stiles
and I'm your host, Drew Carey. Come on down, let's have some fun.
- don't matter, just like
- the host on Whose Line Is It Anyway?
- Brad - Cottage Cheese Man
- Ryan - The Narrowly-Escapes-Death Kid
- Colin - Captain Salmon
- Wayne - Caught-in-a-Wind-Tunnel Boy
- Crisis: It's cold in the studio
- If You Know What I Mean
- Performers: Brad, Colin, and Ryan
- Scene: Three supermarket employees on the night shift
- All in One Voice
- Colin and Wayne - Lucy
- Brad and Ryan - Ricky Ricardo
- Song: "The First Time We Swam"
- Film Dub
- Performers: Brad, Colin, Ryan, and Wayne
- Scene: A team of suit salesmen are trying to make a sale
- Film: The Younger Brothers (1949)
- Sound Effects (with Audience Members)
- Performers: Colin and Ryan
- Audience members: Bina and Kathy
- Scene: Two nervous World War II paratroopers are about to leave on a mission to parachute into occupied France
- Scenes from a Hat
- The curriculum at Hillbilly University
- I didn't know the mic was on
- Nightly bedside prayers of Whose Line? cast members
- Pairs: Wayne and Brad, Drew and Ryan
- Colin Mochrie
- The rest are stuck doing a game of "Props"
- Everybody reads the credits like they're freezing to death
- The cast made multiple references to the extremely low temperature in the studio during this taping.