|Whose Line Is It Anyway?|
February 7, 2005
- Host: Drew Carey
The Points Don't Matter, Just Like...
- "The host on Whose Line Is It Anyway?.
- The crisis: It's cold in the studio.
- Brad: Cottage Cheese Man.
- Ryan: The Narrowly-Escapes-Death Kid.
- Colin: Captain Salmon.
- Wayne: Caught-In-A-Wind-Tunnel Boy.
- If You Know What I Mean
- The scene: Three supermarket employees on the night shift.
- All in One Voice
- The performers (split into pairs) are a famous television couple serenading each other. Wayne and Colin are Lucy, while Brad and Ryan are Ricky Ricardo. The two pairs take turns singing simultaneously.
- The song is called "The First Time We Swam."
- Film Dub
- Brad, Colin, Ryan, and Wayne dub an old movie scene about a team of suit salesmen trying to make a sale.
- Sound Effects (with Audience Members)
- Bina and Kathy provide sound effects for Colin and Ryan respectively.
- The scene: Two nervous WWII paratroopers are about to leave on a mission to parachute into occupied France.
- Scenes from a Hat
- The curriculum at Hillbilly University.
- "I didn't know the mic was on."
- Nightly bedside prayers of Whose Line? cast members.
- Colin Mochrie.
- Everyone reads the credits like they're freezing to death.
- The cast made multiple references to the extremely low temperature in the studio during this taping.
- Musicians: Laura Hall, Linda Taylor, and Cece Worrall-Rubin.
|Whose Line Is It Anyway? (US)|
|Seasons||One • Two • Three • Four • Five • Six • Seven • Eight • Nine • Ten|
|Regular Performers||Ryan Stiles • Colin Mochrie • Wayne Brady • Drew Carey • Aisha Tyler|
|Recurring Performers||Chip Esten • Greg Proops • Brad Sherwood • Kathy Greenwood • Jeff Davis • Karen Maruyama • Denny Siegel|