Good evening everybody, and welcome to Whose Line Is It Anyway? On tonight's show:
- Habla Español? Wayne Brady
- Parlez-vous Francais? Kathy Greenwood
- Sprechen Sie Deutsch? Colin Mochrie
- Hey, don't you speak English? Ryan Stiles
I'm your host, Drew Carey. Come on down, let's have some fun.
- don't matter, just like
- Fourth of July in England
- Let's Make a Date
- Bachelorette: Kathy
- Wayne - Temperamental queen bee gathering nectar from people's faces
- Colin - Born to be wild biker chick going from guy to guy to find a new stud to ride behind
- Ryan - Is having an entire relationship with the stool Colin is sitting on
- Whose Line?
- Performers: Ryan and Colin
- Scene: Indiana Jones, played by Ryan, and his feisty female companion, played by Colin, are trapped in a snake-infested Egyptian tomb and their torches are about to go out
- "Let me strip for you, big boy."
- "You are one ugly woman."
- "Time to make a booty call."
- "Rub my rump and call me Louis."
- Dead Bodies
- Actor: Colin
- Bodies: Ryan, Kathy, and Kelsey from the audience
- Scene: Bosley, Ryan, is being held captive by a beautiful villainess, Kelsey, who is torturing him with sexual seduction when one of Charlie's Angels, Kathy, bursts in to rescue him
- Greatest Hits
- Singer: Wayne
- Pitchmen: Colin and Ryan
- Album: Songs of the Fast Food Worker
- Dixieland - "You're My Happy Meal and I'm Your Big Mac"
- Ice-T - "Fast Food"
- Pairs: Wayne and Colin, Ryan and Drew
- Kathy Greenwood
- The rest get to do a game of "Props"
- Ryan reads the credits pretending he's later in his life, when his relationship with his stool is on the rocks