Good evening everybody, and welcome to Whose Line Is It Anyway? On tonight's show:
- I wouldn't kick him out of bed for eating crackers, Wayne Brady
- Oh, in a heartbeat, Chip Esten
- Oh, would I? Colin Mochrie
- Not if you were the last Ryan Stiles on Earth!
Hi, I'm your host, Drew Carey. Come on down, let's have some fun.
- Are useless, just like...
- Public transportation here in Los Angeles
- Weird Newscasters
- Anchor: Colin as "Lars Oftheredhotlovers"
- Co-anchor: Chip - Lion from The Wizard of Oz who was given an overactive libido instead of courage
- Sports: Wayne as "Oog" - Desperate caveman looking for food, a warm cave, and a mate
- Weather: Ryan - Becomes extremely nervous when he suddenly discovers it's the first day of Ryan hunting season
- Singers: Wayne and Chip
- About: Mira, a first-grade Hebrew teacher
- Style: Gospel
- Whose Line?
- Performers: Ryan and Colin
- Scene: Moments before sunrise, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, who is Colin, comes to kill Count Dracula, Ryan, as he is draining the last drops of blood from his latest victim
- "Grab the handle, Stella, and give it a yank."
- "You're fanny is a masterpiece."
- "Hoochie Mama's comin' home."
- "Who let the dogs out?"
- Greatest Hits
- Pitchmen: Colin and Ryan
- Album: Songs of Rome
- The Brady Bunch - "Pizza Heck Outta Me"
- 60s R&B - "My Tower Is Leaning"
- There is no winner, it's a four-way tie
- Everybody reads the credits as trash-talking basketball players