|Whose Line Is It Anyway?|
January 24, 2005
- Host: Drew Carey
The Points Don't Matter...
- "If the points were Barbies, they'd be Midge."
- Award Show
- Colin and Ryan are nominees for an award at the Best Bitter Divorce Award Show.
- Greg and Wayne are the presenters.
- Press Conference
- Greg, Ryan, and Wayne are newspaper reporters attending a press conference held by Colin.
- The topic: Noah announcing he's eaten all the animals on the ark.
- Colin and Ryan pitch their new miracle cure for alcoholism.
- Sound Effects (with Audience Members)
- Mary and Lynne provide sound effects for Colin and Ryan respectively.
- The scene: Ryan and Colin are two Musketeers who are with their French-speaking third Musketeer. They're getting ready to ride off to a heavily guarded castle to spring The Man in the Iron Mask from the dungeon.
- Irish Drinking Song about...
- Getting your first car.
- Greg Proops.
- Everyone reads the credits as if they're at a Jimmy Stewart sound-alike convention.
|Whose Line Is It Anyway? (US)|
|Seasons||One • Two • Three • Four • Five • Six • Seven • Eight • Nine • Ten|
|Regular Performers||Ryan Stiles • Colin Mochrie • Wayne Brady • Drew Carey • Aisha Tyler|
|Recurring Performers||Chip Esten • Greg Proops • Brad Sherwood • Kathy Greenwood • Jeff Davis • Karen Maruyama • Denny Siegel|