Good evening everybody, and welcome to Whose Line Is It Anyway? On tonight's show:
Hi, I'm your host, Drew Carey. Come on down, let's have some fun.
- don't matter, just like
- how wrong your girlfriend is when you're having a fight with her
- Let's Make a Date
- Bachelorette: Kathy
- Wayne - Uncle Ernie who's drinking too much and is about to ruin his niece Colin's wedding reception
- Colin - Heroic frog leading "the great escape" of all the frogs from a French restaurant
- Ryan - Has founded a cult that worships Colin and he lives his life by Colin's example
- Two-Line Vocabulary
- Performers: Ryan, Colin, and Wayne
- Scene: Colin is a tough SWAT team commander with his two agents, Ryan and Wayne, they must infiltrate the building, which terrorists have taken over
- "Is this it?"
- "I want to go first."
- "Should I be doing this?"
- "What's the point of that?"
- Film Dub
- Performers: Ryan, Colin, and Kathy
- Scene: A couple visit a themed restaurant
- Sound Effects (with Audience Members)
- Performers: Colin and Ryan
- Audience members: Sharon and Karen
- Scene: Clark Kent, who is Ryan, is having an intimate evening with Lois Lane, Colin, when he gets a message that supervillain Lex Luthor is terrorizing New York with a series of disasters
- Show-Stopping Number
- Scene: Working at a bank
- Colin: "I'm in Charge of Counting Nickels"
- Ryan: "This Is No Life for Me"
- Wayne: "Nacho Mama"
- Themed Restaurant
- Diners: Drew and Kathy
- Waiters: Wayne and Ryan
- Theme: Western
- Wayne Brady
- The rest get to do a game of "Themed Restaurant"
- Colin reads the credits as a field reporter, and the others are lizards running behind him
- Cece Worrall-Rubin is seen in the establishing shot, but is not credited and does not perform in the episode.