|Whose Line Is It Anyway?|
September 4, 2004
- Host: Drew Carey
The Points Don't Matter, Just Like...
- "How your ex is doing."
- The crisis: At the North Pole.
- Colin: Magnet Man.
- Ryan: Mesmerized By Moving Objects Man.
- Chip: The Bob Fosse Kid.
- Wayne: Chainsaw Massacre Boy.
- Chip and Wayne sing a Busby Berkeley-esque song about a sponge. Colin and Ryan join in as the Busby Berkeley dancers.
- Weird Newscasters
- Anchor: Colin.
- Co-anchor: Chip (Snagglepuss.)
- Sports: Wayne (Spots his next door neighbor peeping on him and decides to put on a "little show.")
- Weather Ryan (Rise and fall of a female Hollywood legend of the silver screen.)
- Chip and Ryan are newscasters in a studio and Colin is a field reporter.
- The backdrop: A montage of Ryan Stiles Whose Line? performances.
- Irish Drinking Song about...
- Giving birth.
- Themed Restaurant
- Chip and Drew are diners at a baseball-themed restaurant, where Colin and Ryan are the waiters.
- Chip Esten.
- Everyone reads the credits while doing a Busby Berekley song-and-dance number.
|Whose Line Is It Anyway? (US)|
|Seasons||One • Two • Three • Four • Five • Six • Seven • Eight • Nine • Ten|
|Regular Performers||Ryan Stiles • Colin Mochrie • Wayne Brady • Drew Carey • Aisha Tyler|
|Recurring Performers||Chip Esten • Greg Proops • Brad Sherwood • Kathy Greenwood • Jeff Davis • Karen Maruyama • Denny Siegel|