|Whose Line Is It Anyway?|
August 14, 2004
- Host: Drew Carey
The Points Don't Matter, Just Like...
- "Parking tickets."
- Let's Make a Date
- Ryan, Colin, and Wayne are contestants hoping to be picked by Greg.
- Wayne: Michael Jackson turning into a bloodthirsty werewolf.
- Colin: The world's most annoying person to sit next to on a plane.
- Ryan: Evil scientist in his lab about to mutate into a horrific version of the other two bachelors.
- Ryan and Greg are newscasters in a studio and Colin is a field reporter.
- The backdrop: Babies eating and licking things.
- Greg is leading a funeral service for Joe, who died in a freak fishing accident. Ryan and Colin are the chief mourners. The three of them sing an elegy to Joe after eulogizing him.
- Party Quirks
- Greg is hosting a party.
- Wayne: Heroic fireman determined to rescue everyone.
- Colin: Talent night at an old folks home.
- Ryan: Series of delivery guys in porn films.
- African Chant
- The performers sing an African chant to audience member and auto speedway food vendor Crystal.
- Greg Proops.
- Everyone reads the credits as lingerie models in a catalog.
|Whose Line Is It Anyway? (US)|
|Seasons||One • Two • Three • Four • Five • Six • Seven • Eight • Nine • Ten|
|Regular Performers||Ryan Stiles • Colin Mochrie • Wayne Brady • Drew Carey • Aisha Tyler|
|Recurring Performers||Chip Esten • Greg Proops • Brad Sherwood • Kathy Greenwood • Jeff Davis • Karen Maruyama • Denny Siegel|