|Whose Line Is It Anyway?|
July 31, 2004
- Host: Drew Carey
The Points Don't Matter, Just Like...
- "The tip jar at Starbucks."
- "The president."
- The crisis: The toilet is clogged.
- Greg: Shedding Cat Man.
- Ryan: Strutting Pickup Artist Boy.
- Colin: Excitable Hamster Boy.
- Wayne: Very Enthusiast Game Show Contestant Boy.
- Questionable Impressions
- The performers can only speak in questions and must do a different impression each time they re-enter the scene.
- The scene: People meet at a funeral home.
- Song Styles
- Wayne sings a song to audience member and clothing store employee Terry in the style of gospel.
- Moving People
- Audience member Amy moves Ryan and audience member Shawna moves Colin.
- The scene: Colin is a doctor flown in by helicopter to rescue Ryan, who has been bitten by a venomous snake.
- Hats/Dating Service Video
- The performers use a variety of hats to make the world's worst dating service video.
- Hoedown about...
- Pregnancy tests.
- Wayne Brady and Ryan Stiles.
- Ryan and Wayne read the credits as a wrestling team challenging their opponents.
|Whose Line Is It Anyway? (US)|
|Seasons||One • Two • Three • Four • Five • Six • Seven • Eight • Nine • Ten|
|Regular Performers||Ryan Stiles • Colin Mochrie • Wayne Brady • Drew Carey • Aisha Tyler|
|Recurring Performers||Chip Esten • Greg Proops • Brad Sherwood • Kathy Greenwood • Jeff Davis • Karen Maruyama • Denny Siegel|