Good evening everybody, and welcome to Whose Line Is It Anyway? On tonight's show:
- A little short off the tee, Greg Proops
- He's been hookin' all day, Wayne Brady
- Can't keep his balls out of the rough, Colin Mochrie
- Just grips it and rips it, Ryan Stiles
and I'm your host, Drew Carey. Come on down, let's have some fun.
- don't matter, just like
- a stripper's name
- Let's Make a Date
- Bachelorette: Wayne
- Greg - Angry Jerry Springer guest
- Colin - Ventriloquist whose dummy is sabotaging his chances
- Ryan - Frustrated writer going insane at a remote hotel
- Scene to Rap
- Scene: The Poseidon Adventure
- Sound Effects
- Performers: Colin (acting) and Ryan (sounds)
- Scene: A Jedi Knight gets the call that the Empire is attacking
- Film Dub
- Performers: Greg, Colin, and Ryan
- Scene: One day at the gas station
- Film: Teenagers from Outer Space (1959)
- Greatest Hits
- Singer: Wayne
- Pitchmen: Colin and Ryan
- Album: Songs of Hockey
- Fats Domino - "Body Check of Love"
- Smokey Robinson - "Pffft"
- Kool & the Gang - "I Wanna Score on You"
- Performers: Greg, Drew, Colin, and Ryan
- About: Moving
- Wayne Brady
- Gets to sit at the desk and do what Drew does, drink soda and act fat
- The rest get punished by having to do their favorite game, "Hoedown"
- Greg and Colin read the credits as frantic traders at the Stock Exchange as the market fluctuates