|Whose Line Is It Anyway?|
July 1, 2004
- Host: Drew Carey
The Points Don't Matter, Just Like...
- "The angry voices in my head."
- Hollywood Director
- Colin is the director giving notes to Brad, Wayne, and Ryan.
- The scene: Ryan and Wayne are two bickering French chefs who accidentally start a fire in the kitchen. Brad is the firefighter who arrives to rescue them.
- Colin's directions:
- Do it like you're masochists.
- Do it like guys doing slow-motion stunts.
- Weird Newscasters
- Anchor: Colin.
- Co-anchor: Brad (Owner doing a cheap and manic commercial for his wig store.)
- Sports: Wayne (Leads a dual life: Sports reporter by day, raging drag queen performing in a club by night.)
- Weather: Ryan (Tough drill instructor pushing out-of-shape raw recruits through a difficult assault course.)
- Improbable Mission
- Wayne gives Colin and Ryan their mission: The Prime Minister of All-Up-In-It-Vania is coming to town. He has a dog that weighs approximately 50 pounds, and this dog needs to be walked at least two times a day or he will make a mess and it will cause an international incident.
- Boogie Woogie Sisters
- Brad, Wayne, and Ryan sing a boogie woogie song about superheroes.
- Colin Mochrie.
- Everyone reads the credits, with Ryan playing a tough drill instructor putting everybody through their paces.
|Whose Line Is It Anyway? (US)|
|Seasons||One • Two • Three • Four • Five • Six • Seven • Eight • Nine • Ten|
|Regular Performers||Ryan Stiles • Colin Mochrie • Wayne Brady • Drew Carey • Aisha Tyler|
|Recurring Performers||Chip Esten • Greg Proops • Brad Sherwood • Kathy Greenwood • Jeff Davis • Karen Maruyama • Denny Siegel|