Good evening everybody, and welcome to Whose Line Is It Anyway? On tonight's show:
- Cold and refreshing, Wayne Brady
- Bottled at the source, Chip Esten
- Triple-filtered and sodium-free, Colin Mochrie
- Now with a convenient sports top, Ryan Stiles
and I'm your host, Drew Carey. Come on down, let's have some fun.
- don't matter, just like
- the police in Colombia
- Hollywood Director
- Director: Colin
- Scene: A town sheriff in the Old West, Ryan, has finally caught the fugitive gunslinger, Chip, and he throws him in jail, Wayne is a member of the gang who shows up to break him out
- Do it like you're falling in love with each other
- Put in some product testimonials
- Improbable Mission
- Agents: Colin and Ryan
- Voice on tape: Wayne
- Mission: Shopping at the grocery store (The Prime Minister of Eat-All-You-Can is starving. If they don't, the Prime Minister will perish, and Sally Struthers will bring little kids to the agents' door and make them feel very, very bad about themselves.)
- Scenes from a Hat
- Bad times to use the athletic butt-slap
- Topics of discussion that always ruin a dinner party
- What the Whose Line? cast will ask Santa for this Christmas
- Things that your waitress says to you that can be misconstrued as sexual
- Greatest Hits
- Singers: Chip and Wayne
- TV voiceover artists: Colin and Ryan
- Album: Songs of Pregnancy
- Elvis - "Screw Lamaze, Give Me the Epidural"
- KISS - "Oooh, Placenta!"
- Pairs: Ryan and Drew, Colin and Wayne
- Chip Esten
- The rest get to do a game of "Props"
- Everybody reads the credits as if they are turkeys in bikinis
- This episode featured the distribution of the purported one-millionth point, even though Drew had already given billions.