|Whose Line Is It Anyway?|
September 5, 2003
- Host: Drew Carey
The Points Are Something You'll Never See, Just Like...
- "Mrs. Richard Simmons."
- Let's Make a Date
- Wayne, Colin, and Ryan are contestants hoping to be picked by Greg.
- Wayne: The Barry White of the rooster world surrounded by lady hens.
- Colin: Gawky teenager who meets an audience member and takes her on a date to the movies where he hopes to score.
- Ryan: Colin's highly competitive uglier brother desperate to show that anything Colin does, he can do better.
- Hats/Dating Service Video
- The performers use a variety of hats to make the world's worst dating service video.
- Fashion Models
- Greg comments on a fashion show, "New Fashions for the Pro Football Player," starring models Ryan, Colin, and Wayne.
- Scenes from a Hat
- If your thoughts were amplified on loudspeakers.
- Things you can say about your boat, but not your girlfriend.
- Greg and Ryan are newscasters in a studio and Colin is a field reporter.
- The backdrop: A sultry striptease by a police officer.
- Hoedown about...
- Rock stars.
- Greg Proops.
- Everyone reads the credits. Greg, Ryan, and Colin are talking to George W. Bush (Wayne) about a crisis they're having in the White House.
- Musician: Laura Hall
|Whose Line Is It Anyway? (US)|
|Seasons||One • Two • Three • Four • Five • Six • Seven • Eight • Nine • Ten|
|Regular Performers||Ryan Stiles • Colin Mochrie • Wayne Brady • Drew Carey • Aisha Tyler|
|Recurring Performers||Chip Esten • Greg Proops • Brad Sherwood • Kathy Greenwood • Jeff Davis • Karen Maruyama • Denny Siegel|