Good evening everybody, and welcome to Whose Line Is It Anyway? On tonight's show:
- King of the world, Wayne Brady
- Lord of the dance, Jeff Davis
- A prince among men, Colin Mochrie
- Queen for a day, Ryan Stiles
and I'm your host, Drew Carey. Come on down, let's have some fun.
- don't matter, just like
- whatever you say after sex
- Weird Newscasters
- Anchor: Colin as "Arthur Anymoredonuts"
- Co-anchor: Jeff - Christopher Walken trying out his standup routine
- Sports: Wayne as "Britney Christina von Fleufen" - Britney Spears & Christina Aguilera getting into a chickfight during a duet at an awards ceremony
- Weather: Ryan as "Twice Nightly" - A swinger checking people out and selecting who he'll take home for tonight's bedroom escapades
- Singers: Jeff and Wayne
- About: Katrina, a theater popcorn popper
- Style: Big band
- Scenes from a Hat
- Scenes from famous Hollywood movies as written by Dr. Seuss
- If boxing corner-men helped us get through our daily routines
- U.S. cities that will never have a song written about them
- Odd things to hear from the voices in your head
- Bad times to smoke a cigarette
- Greatest Hits
- Singers: Wayne and Jeff
- Pitchmen: Colin and Ryan
- Album: Songs of the Motorcycle
ThreeTwo Tenors - "The Harley of Seville"
- Boogie-woogie - "Alabama Motorcycle Mama with a Llama"
- Themed Restaurant
- Diners: Wayne and Drew
- Waiters: Colin and Ryan
- Theme: Horror movies
- Scene: Two businessmen out for a high-powered business lunch
- Jeff Davis
- The rest get to do a game of "Themed Restaurant"
- Jeff reads the credits as Christopher Walken doing his standup comedy act
- Drew gives out $100 bills instead of points in this episode.